Submit the form below to download the VC8300 Presentation
Submit the contact form below and we will have a POSDATA consultant contact you about the Zebra WS50 and how you can receive a loaner demo unit for evaluation.
Scan Barcodes, Run Business Apps and Communicate Anywhere
Streamline Mobile Task Management
Unify scanning task management and push-to-talk with one wearable device.
Go Compact and Hands-free
Streamline workflows with a right-sized touch screen device for hands-free operations.
Capture Data Seamlessly
Capture 1D/2D barcodes in any condition with advanced enterprise scanning.
Enjoy Ergonomic Flexibility
Comfortably wear it on your wrist, two fingers, or the back of your hand.
Simplify Device Management
Simplify device management with fewer devices, batteries, and contracts to manage.
Zebra WS50 Wearable Computer
All-in-One Wearable Task Management
- All-in-one lightweight mobile computer with integrated scanner
- Configurable for any task worker in virtually any industry
- Built-in voice/PTT, hi-res camera, speaker and microphone
- Maximum ergonomic flexibility with three modular mounting options
- Best-in-class 2-inch super-bright AMOLED touch display
- Industry-standard Android 11 OS for future-proof mobile computing
- Enterprise-class scanning and data capture
- Powerful tools for security, deployment and management
- Rugged durability for aggressive industrial environments
Cost-Saving IT Simplicity
- No need to buy multiple separate devices
- Direct communication with backend server over Wi-Fi
- No host mobile computer required
Check out the Video
Download the Spec Sheet
Get all the specs on Zebra’s revolutionary WS50 wearable computer, the world’s smallest enterprise-class Android mobile computer with multiple mounting options.
Download the Presentation
Learn how the WS50 can help you deploy wearable mobile computing to simplify your workflows and enable seamless task management.
Check Out the 5 Reasons to Buy
Download a quick overview of the 5 big benefits you can expect from the WS50 and why companies are investing in this groundbreaking technology.