The Power of RFID
By utilizing RFID to perform super-fast inventory counts, retailers can maintain up to 99% inventory accuracy.
Reduce out-of-stocks up to 30% and unnecessary markdowns up to 25% through timely restocking of on-floor merchandise.
Easily find merchandise and increase on-floor availability up to 30% with regular backroom to sales floor restocking.
Watch the video for a demo of retail cycle count in an RFID environment.
Mobile RFID Reading for Maximum Productivity
TrueVUE’s intuitive mobile application for inventory counting and restocking uses RFID to quickly and accurately:
- Locate a specific style, color and size to fulfill Buy Online Pickup In-Store (BOPIS) orders from the store
- Maximize on-floor availability to rapidly replace missing merchandise
- Guide sales associates with event-driven notifications for an enhanced shopping experience
Intuitive Dashboards and Reporting
TrueVUE’s dashboards link store data, tasks and staff so you can quickly view and manage operational inventory data in a responsive web-based, user-friendly design.
- Summary and drill-down detail reporting across business unit and enterprise level
- Real-time data and analytics provide actionable dashboards and reports
- TrueVUE Retail RFID Demo - Inventory CountingLearn how Sensormatic’s TrueVUE RFID software makes store inventory counting quick and easy.
- TrueVUE Retail RFID Demo - Point of SaleLearn how Sensormatic’s TrueVUE RFID software can improve the point of sale checkout operation.
- TrueVUE Retail RFID Demo - EAS Smart ExitLearn how Sensormatic’s TrueVUE RFID software can improve the retail loss prevention function.
- TrueVUE Retail RFID Demo - Product FindLearn how Sensormatic’s TrueVUE RFID software can assist in finding specific merchandise in the store.
- TrueVUE Retail RFID Demo - ReceivingLearn how Sensormatic’s TrueVUE RFID software can improve the store receiving function.