Barcode scanners are a critical part of your data collection application. The speed and accuracy of barcode capture are directly related to workforce productivity, throughput and the quality of your products and customer service.
We’ve been in the barcode scanner business for over 25 years. You can trust POSDATA with your barcode scanner requirements for several reasons:
- Leading Products at the Best Prices: With our volume sales, we’ve earned the highest partner levels at the leading barcode scanner manufacturers. That means the best products and the best possible prices for you.
- We Know Scanners: Our sales and support staff have the technical knowledge to help you make winning decisions. Whether your barcode scanner requirement is retail, industrial or office environment; 1D, 2D, or QR code; portable or cabled; standard or long range reading; you can rely on our expertise to recommend a scanning solution optimized for your application.
- After Sale Technical Support: You can depend on POSDATA’s technical resources for assistance with scanner configuration or troubleshooting potential issues. Our technical personnel receive training from the manufacturers and have access to manufacturers’ documentation. Our goal is for you to be up and running and we’re not satisfied until you are.
Different Types of Scanners
POSDATA’s scanning experts can help you to choose the best scanner for your application:
- General Purpose Scanners: Great for Retail and light manufacturing and commercial environments.
- Rugged Industrial Scanners: Features the highest drop, tumble and sealing specifications in order to withstand the harshest conditions.
- Hands-free Scanners: Scanners that work with a mount to enable hands-free operation. Also includes ring scanners that increase productivity in pick and pack operations.
- Healthcare Scanners: Designed for clean healthcare environments, these scanners come in various form factors and feature disinfectant-ready housings.
- Scanner Sleds: Attachment that adds high performance scanning capability to an consumer style smart phone.
- Pocket Scanners: Small, pocketable scanners with BlueTooth connectivity to empower tablets and smartphones with high performance scanning.
Barcode Scanning Resources
- Zebra Technologies Data Capture DevicesThis is a guide to Zebra’s barcode scanner portfolio and illustrates the diversity of scanners in the market today.
- Honeywell Scanner Comparison GuideThis is a guide to Honeywell’s scanner product line and is another good depiction of the variety of scanners offered by this market leader.
- Zebra Technologies 123Scan Utility for WindowsThis is a link to an easy-to-use PC based software tool for quick set up of Zebra scanners.
- Honeywell EZConfig Scanner Configuration SoftwareThis is a link to download software required to run the browser-based utility for Honeywell scanner configuration. Follow this path to access download: Software>Barcode Scanners>Software>Tools and Utilities>EZConfig for Scanning. Note: this download site requires an account sign-up which is a quick process.