What personal information do we collect and when?
POSDATA may collect personal information when you register on one of our websites, including www.posdata.com or www.powertrackmobile.com. We collect information from you when you fill out a contact form or register for a webinar or other event on our website, fill out a credit application, or submit an order to purchase a POSDATA product. In addition, users of POSDATA’s software applications may communicate via the PowerTrack web services platform, which may include the transmission of personally identifiable information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other web site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To make sure physical products that you order are delivered to the correct mailing address.
- Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Content Performance and features testing (A/B testing)
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Heat mapping
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Tag Management
- Traffic Optimization and distribution
How do we protect visitor information?
POSDATA safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic and managerial procedures. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
All credit card transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell your personally identifiable information to outside parties. We may provide certain information, for example, mailing addresses, to third parties for the purposes of delivering products or services to you that you have ordered.
Commitment to Privacy