Product Configuration, Staging, Deployment, and Provisioning
We specialize in custom system setups, including multi-vendor integration, custom configuration, software loading and hard disk duplication. When we stage your solution, it arrives at your installation site already inventoried, assembled, loaded with software, configured, tested and asset tagged. Your equipment arrives fully functional for quick and accurate installation. When you have multiple sites with different requirements, we customize your staged equipment by each site.
Our staging and configuration services also include warehousing, inventory control, real time reporting, integration, imaging, custom repackaging, and JIT shipping.
Doing a phased implementation? We provide bulk storage and fast shipping from our centrally located depot in Louisville, KY
Deployment is the final stage in the process of configuring, testing, provisioning, tagging, kitting and packaging your equipment. Once your equipment passes our rigorous quality-control tests, we develop a custom plan to ensure your equipment is quickly shipped to your business and installed. Installation services are also available from Posdata and offer the added assurance of a smooth and successful deployment process.
Product Images are the combination of operating system and application software that are resident on your devices. Establishing a product image saves time and ensures consistent device operations. By loading a predetermined image onto each device, at our service center, as part of the device configuration process, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged products, ready for use, and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Key Injection Services
POSDATA is a certified ESO (Encryption Service Organization) with decades of experience in the payments industry. As part of our configuration and deployment services, POSDATA offers PCI PIN and P2PE certified key injection for all major POS terminals, mobile payment devices, and PIN pads. Learn more about our Key Injection services.
Warranty Management Services provides a centralized collection and storage site for receiving and managing equipment. As a single point of contact, our service will manage the repair and return of equipment during the OEM/supplier warranty period. Activities include receipt into asset inventory, inspection, kitting and storage.
If you require quick replacement of equipment, try our advance exchange service. With one call or click, we send your replacement out immediately. Upon receipt, simply place your defective unit in the same shipping container and return for repair and restocking. We repair the item before placing it in your inventory pool. It is pre-configured and tested so it is ready for the next time you need it.
POSDATA offers same-day shipping easy return shipping of units, and serial number tracking for reporting.
We offer repair services from our strategically located Louisville, Kentucky facility.
POSDATA’s depot service is the most cost-effective and efficient way to keep your equipment up and running. We offer several different program options to give you timesaving benefits while keeping your equipment maintenance and repair costs as low as possible.
Our break-fix service options include:
- Contracted maintenance agreements
- Per-incident, with pricing based on time and materials
- Flat rate
We also offer warranty and extended warranty services as well as OEM upgrades.
Managed Product Refresh
Staying on top of today’s technology is crucial to any company. Periodically your equipment will need to be upgraded with new software, firmware and eventually new hardware. From new product and software demonstrations and testing to product configuration, deployment and old product disposal, POSDATA has programs to manage your refresh project and ensure it is completed on time and within budget.
- E-Waste Disposal. Proper disposal of this equipment, and in particular your payment terminal devices, is just as important as their initial deployment. POSDATA provides an eWaste disposal service that is thorough, simple to use, secure, and meets all regulatory requirements.
- On-site installation & repair. POSDATA’s existing Depot and Reverse Logistics capabilities, along with Onsite Service, complete the comprehensive service and support packages offered to existing customers and prospects.
- Project Management. The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while honoring the constraints set forth at the beginning of the project. A POSDATA representative will serve as your single point of contact and oversee an experienced field team to optimize the project environment and properly deploy your technologies on time and budget.