Ingenico Lane 7000 / 8000
Feature rich and secure for an enhanced checkout experience
Designed for speed and efficiency, the Lane/7000 & Lane/8000 create new points of consumer engagement that improve brand loyalty and drive additional sales.
- Large multimedia touchscreen and user-friendly HTML5 interface
- Quick and easy payment options to improve checkouts
- Integrate simply into any environment
- Help reduce PCI-DSS audit scope with seamless semi-integrated configuration options
Future-proof payment security
PCI PTS 5.x certified solution, the Lane/7000 & 8000 are natively designed to meet local regulations and ensure long-term compliance. It uses the latest cryptographic schemes with future-proofed encryption, while additional anti-theft systems, such as cable removal detection and Kensington locks, offer further protection.
Support for all payment options
The Lane/7000 & 8000 support EMV chip & PIN, EMV chip & sign, and magstripe transactions, as well as the broadest range of contactless NFC, mobile wallet, and alternative payment methods. Each method is available by selection and LED indicators guide the user for a intuitive and easy experience.
Consumer-friendly design enabling greater customer engagement
An intuitive, interactive device, the Lane/7000 & 8000 transform the point of sale into a point of engagement. Using HTML5, it offers the same user experience, touchscreen capabilities, and user-friendly interface as a tablet computer. Multimedia support is also available along with Bluetooth and barcode scanning.
Lower total cost of ownership
Available remote diagnostics, as well as preventive maintenance capabilities, reduce the total cost of ownership and protect your hardware investment. Support for semi-integrated configurations simplifies compliance with the latest PCI DSS security standards while minimizing your compliance costs.
Industry-proven and reliable technology
Backed by 40 years of development experience, the Telium TETRA operating system is the perfect combination of payment expertise and web-based design creativity. It offers powerful security mechanisms to protect transaction data while enabling the rich content of HTML5 web-based applications.
Compatible with Ingenico’s suite of services
Keeping the solutions connected, the Lane/7000 and 8000 work in unison with Ingenico’s supporting service platforms, meaning merchants will have access to business services such as estate management reporting. Software updates and day-to-day support deliver a hassle-free experience.
Leverage the Right Checkout Technology
- Ingenico Lane /7000 DatasheetDatasheet including specifications for the Ingenico Lane /7000 payment platform.
- Ingenico Lane /8000 DatasheetDatasheet including specifications for the Ingenico Lane /8000 payment platform.
- Ingenico Tetra Series Overview PresentationIngenico’s Tetra series provides a payment platform with options for every use case. Learn more from this presentation.