In today’s competitive manufacturing economy, you need to increase your efficiency to stay ahead. POSDATA offers supply chain management and data collection technologies to improve operations on the plant floor. With off-the-shelf and customized packages of hardware and software ready to be deployed by our expert team, POSDATA can bring rapid results while providing expert support and service.
Visibility and Productivity for the Plant Floor
You can count on POSDATA to guide you through the technologies needed to improve your manufacturing and supply chain operations. With our software solution partners, such as Xemelgo, we provide smart manufacturing solutions with real-time monitoring and intelligent alerts that eliminate costly disruptions like inventory shortages, production bottlenecks, misplaced assets and incomplete shipments.
- Inventory and Work in Process Tracking
- Asset Tracking
- Shipment Tracking
- Yard Management
- Mobile Computers
- Forklift Mount Computers
- Wireless LAN Technologies and Installation
- Barcode Printing
- Labels and Ribbons
- Barcode Labeling Software
- Barcode Scanners
- Mobile Device Management software
Project Management, Deployment Services and Technical Support
The team at POSDATA will effectively manage the technology selection process and deployment responsibilities for your project, which may include software loading and configuration, wireless LAN site survey and installation, mobile device management and more. You can also depend on POSDATA’s after-sale technical support and service, providing maximum up-time for your mobility assets.
- Manufacturing Vision Study - Zebra TechnologiesZebra Technologies sponsored survey covering technology adoption on the plant floor.
- Seven Things to Consider When Buying an Industrial Barcode Printer - Zebra TechnologiesBrief by Zebra Technologies covering 7 printing attributes not to overlook.
- Labeling Solutions for Medical Device Product IdentificationOne page flyer from Zebra Technologies summarizing labeling solutions to ensure UDI compliance for medical device manufacturers.
Contact POSDATA for a free consultation and web demonstration. Fill out the contact form on the left sidebar, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-852-3282 and ask to speak to one of our specialists.