BizSpeed is an enterprise mobility company providing Proof of Delivery, Inspections, and Asset Management software to support supply chain distribution. Their goRoam mobile solution provides integrated route optimization for the distribution of bulk products such as fuels, lubricants, chemicals, and hazmat materials, as well as packaged products such as furniture and appliances. goRoam is available on-site or as Software as a Service (SaaS).
GoRoam Data Collection
The goRoam Delivery software solution optimizes delivery schedules and provides electronic proof of delivery. Orders are pushed to drivers wirelessly, where they can view their route stops, record products/services delivered, and get an electronic signature for Proof of Delivery (POD). A customer copy can be printed on-site and an electronic copy sent to customer service. The net result is a significantly streamlined Order to Cash (OTC) cycle.
- Pre-trip checklist
- Vehicle inspection
- View route stops with an estimated time of arrival
- Barcode scan or enter items delivered
- Bulk tank readings
- Electronic signature capture
- Log events such as flat tire, accident, etc. with rollup analysis
- Print a customizable delivery ticket
- Take payments
- Email customer service delivery exceptions
- Post-trip checklist and completion
- Central dispatch board to view status