POSDATA’s cloud-based Asset Tracking applications will allow you to extract all available value from your asset base and increase your bottom line. Know the status, condition and location of all assets. Stay on top of your assets with service and maintenance schedules.
Improve Visibility into Asset Utilization
- Cloud hosted and secure
- Barcode or RFID tagging with customized labels
- Dashboards provide at-a-glance actionable information
- Android and iOS mobile applications ensures accountability
- Check in and Check out process
- Proactive alerts for upcoming maintenance and calibrations
- Warranty information
- Audits and physical verification using mobile apps and barcodes
- Consumables and spare parts tracking with re-order levels
Types of Assets / Use Cases
- IT Assets
- Company issued phones (iOS, Android)
- Printers and copy machines
- Office Furniture
- Leased equipment tracking
- Equipment maintenance and breakdown reporting
- Facility management and plant maintenance
- Consumables and Operations inventory
- Utilities assets
- Healthcare/Medical equipment
- And many more
The Right Solution for You
Our sales and technical support staff are ready to help you determine the best software solution and mobile equipment to meet your unique asset tracking requirements. POSDATA will recommend the best fit among several asset tracking applications that we represent. We will also guide you through the hardware technology selections from the leading manufacturers for mobile computers, barcode printers and labeling.
Project Management, Deployment Services and Technical Support
You can count on the POSDATA team to effectively manage the technology selection process and deployment responsibilities for your project, which may include software loading, cellular activation, mobile device management and more. You can also depend on POSDATA’s after-sale technical support and service, providing maximum up-time for your mobility assets.
Contact POSDATA for a free consultation and web demonstration. Fill out the contact form on the left sidebar, or email us at email@example.com or call 800-852-3282 and ask to speak to one of our specialists.